Honeywell Dolphin 60s, a part of Honeywell’s scanphone line, was specifically built to facilitate quick, reliable and secure access to business critical data. With real-time voice communication and data collection, this multi-purpose device will deliver consistently high levels of customer service while limiting total cost of ownership.
- Lightweight Pocket-Size Design. Provides instinctive data entry and comfortable single-handed use in a compact form factor
- Durable Construction. Minimizes device repair and replacement costs with a design tested to withstand four foot drops to concrete and hundreds of 0.5 meter tumbles
- Real-Time Wireless Communication. Incorporates integrated GSM/GPRS cellular, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS technologies, allowing real-time communications, access to critical data, and use of location-based services,wherever business is conducted
- Versatile Data Collection. Features an integrated 1D and 2D scan engine, a 5MP color camera, and a 2.8 inch color display, allowing manual processes to be automated
- Optimized Voice Technology. Eliminates the need for workers to carry a separate phone and has the ability to connect to a Bluetooth headset during calls
- Remote MasterMind™ Ready. Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices