The Microplex SOLID F140 is very economical and efficient given its formidable performance. As a continuous laser printer for medium printing volumes it covers a very broad spectrum of deployment areas. The powerful Microplex MPC Controller guarantees connection versatility, functional diversity, easy system integration and high printing performance. Cold fusing via Xenon flash lamps also enables thermally sensitive materials such as plastic or PVC to be used. And fusing is also trouble-free even on thick materials.
- Most economical cold fusing printer with 17-inch width
- Prints on paper, PVC, plastic, etc.
- USB and Ethernet as standard
- Laser and matrix printer compatible
- SAP with the standard PCL5e emulation
- Perfect control via Microplex Status Out
- Optional IPDS emulation making it the printer of choice for IBM solutions
Flexible use for many different applications:
- Label batch printing
- Ticket printing
- Business and logistics documents
- Utilities, banks or Government high through-put requirements